movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Buddy
Jerk-Off
(MM, mast, 1st-gay exp)


I still can't believe I let him do it. We'd been friends ever since 1st grade and nothing like this had ever happened before.

We were both married but had been on the road for almost a month before the incident that I'm about to tell you about happened. We'd started a new company together, you know, working for yourself and all. We had to travel to meet our new customer base and we were close to being broke so we shared all the expenses including motel rooms.

As I said before we had been on the road for almost a month when one afternoon we'd finished up a little early and had spent the extra time at the motel pool. I was tired and we had to drive several hundred miles the next day so I told Bill, by friend, that I was going to take a nap for a couple of hours and then later we could go to MacDonald's and get a bit.

I went back to the room and took a shower. I was so tired that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I came out of the bathroom and turned down the covers and crashed down on the bed with a satisfied sigh and immediately drifted off to sleep.

I dreamed that I was home with Carole my wife. We were making wild love. It was some of the best sex we'd ever had. I could feel every nuance, every move we made. Her body felt so wonderful beneath me and her breath against my ear as we fucked was bringing me closer and closer.

Then I awoke. Not really waking, but suddenly I could tell that I wasn't with my wife. Somehow I knew that I was still on the road and at a motel. I shifted my position slightly and felt a touch on my thigh. Then I felt someone touching my ridged dick.

I wanted to jump up and yell, but all I did was lay there pretending that I was still asleep. Through the slits of my eyelids I could just see Rob, may partner, sitting there on my bed. I could just make out that he was reaching for my boner. The boner that my dream had made stiff as a board.

What was happening? Why was I naked and why was Rod feeling me up? I slowly realized that I must have gone to bed naked and not covered up. But what the hell, that was no reason for Rob to be doing this!

Just as I was about to sit up and smack him, Rob's fingers wrapped around my cock. I realized in that moment that I was harder than I think I'd ever been before. The feel of his warm had on me like that was something I'd never expected. It felt good!


Please wait while picture loads


Then his hand was moving up and down, pulling my cockflesh back and forth as he began to jack me off. I continued to lie there pretending that I was still asleep. My heart was in my throat, and I could barely breath. I was so excited that it was all I could do to remain motionless.

I let Rob do me, I remained silent and kept pretending that I was asleep. He began to jack me off faster and faster so that soon I knew I'd be spurting soon. Then I felt the final pulses rushing up from between my legs and that wonderful release as I came.

First a big hot splat on my chest, then another on my belly. Rob didn't stop jacking me. I could feel and hear my hot sticky cum squishing between his fingers as it lubed my shaft. Soon I was in a position that if he didn't stop I'd have to admit that I was awake. I was just too sensitive.


Please wait while picture loads


Just as I was about to admit defeat and sit up, Rob stopped. I moaned as if still asleep and moved slightly upon the sheets. I could feel Rob getting up from my bed and moving to the bathroom.

Within moments a moist hot washrag was cleaning me. Rob was washing my cock! It felt so fine being cared for so nicely after being away from my wife for so long. I still didn't move, I still kept of the charade of sleep and let him clean me up.

Then when I knew he was done, as if still asleep I pulled at my covers up and rolled over on my side away from him. God that had been so fucking hot. I wasn't queer, and I didn't think Rob was either so I was at a loss to explain what had just happened.

Then I heard the springs of his bed start to squeak rhythmically. He was jacking off! I had the sudden urge to get up and offer my services to him, after all he'd just given me the best cum ever. But to do that I'd have to admit that I'd been awake while he jacked me off.

Fuck it, he's my buddy, and it's the least I could do, I thought, as I turned over to get out of bed...

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...