movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, February 7, 2011

As we walked through the lobby, both of us displaying through body
language that we were eager to move things along, I paused. "Oh, drat,
Sandra. Hold on a minute. I want to let Hal know where I am going, so
that he won't be worried if I am a little late coming home. OK?"

"Sure," she said. "If you want privacy to make your calll..."

I brushed aside her question and punched in Hal's number on the
quick-dial of my cell.

"Hi, love, I just finished a super workout. And Sandra and I -- that's
right, she's the knock-out pretty blonde I mentioned a couple of times
-- any way, Sandra and I got to playing around in the shower, watching
one another, and now we're going to her place up on Mass Avenue to take
things a little further..."

Pause. "God no, Hal dear, don't be silly. I am not ABOUT to go down on
another woman in the shower of the health club. Our playing around,
shall I say, was pretty much 'self-assisted.....' Yep, that's right,
both of us washed our pussies good and clean, and if you had a dirty
mind -- as I know YOU do, you dirty old man! -- you might even say that
we were jilling off in front of one another!"

Pause. "Well, I had two fingers in my cunnie, and she had two also --
no, she just raised THREE fingers! Sorry about that, Sandra, I like to
be accurate. So we figure, now that our snatches are all spiffy clean,
why not see how we taste?"

Pause. "God, Hal, how would I know? I've yet to do anything with Sandra
myself. How in the dickens would I know whether she is up for a
threesome some time? But I promise, dear man: when the time seems
right, I will ask her.....She is shaking her head 'yes' but let's not
get ahead of the game....Let me field test her pussy first and then see
what happens....OK, big guy, I love you too, and just how long I will
be there depends on.....[giggle] I hear you, and I promise not to let
my pussy get so worn out -- licked out, fingered out -- that I can't
give you a good fucking when I get home. And yes, you dirty boy, I will
tell you every clit-kissing detail....Bye bye, Hal...."

Sandra was laughing and shaking her head in astonishment when I rang
off. "Kath," she said, "you were telling your HUSBAND all that? I don't
think I have ever discussed masturbation with a guy, much less telling
him that I am about to go do it with another woman! So Hal is OK with
you doing this?"

"Not to worry, sweetie. Hal and I have no secrets from one another. The
vast majority of our outside sex play, we do together, mostly with
other couples. But the understanding is that if either of us is really
turned on by another person, regardless of gender, we make the most of
it. And to save you asking, yes, Hal is also bi, although not nearly to
my extent.

"Enough chatter. Why don't I follow you up the avenue? And I'lll try to
keep my hands off myself as I drive....." As it turned out, both of us
had parked in the garage under the health club, and it was easy
following her through the posst-rush hour traffic. (Sandra gave me the
address just in case I fell behind.)

My feelings as I drove towards a sexual assignation with another female?
Deep excitement, as witnessed by the fact that I could tell my pussy
was sopping wet beneath my panties and slacks, and that my sensitive
nipples seemed determine to push through my bra. I have always been
blessed with hyper-sensitive breasts. Indeed, when I began my journey
through puberty, just after my 12th birthday, more often than not I
masturbated by stroking my nipples than I did my playing with my pussy.
And a couple of years later, when I permitted dates to play around
with me, the more astute guys learned that the way to get my motor
running, so to speak, was to concentrate on my boobs. A lick of a male
tongue, a long kiss, a gentle lip-nibble of my aroused nipple -- enough
to bring a gasp of me as I climaxed without my pussy even being
touched.

In any event, I squirmed in the seat as I followed Sandra's BMW up Mass
Avenue.  I followed her up the drive and she waved me to a guest
parking spot while she drove on into the underground garage. As I
walked up to the entrance and the doorman, I stole a glance down at my
slacks: Good! I might be wet down below, but not enough to soak
through the fabric.

Sandra and I were silent until we got on the elevator, then she put her
arms around me and pulled me close, and I turned up my face towards her
to meet her mouth in our first kiss. Our tongues darted to and fro. She
broke away and licked my ear and whispered, "Kath, I can't wait to get
you naked. I am glad you told your husband about us taking advantage of
our nice clean pussies, because I want to run my mouth all over your
body, sweet lady. All over!"

Sandra was wearing a short skirt and leggings, and when I ran my hand
between her legs, against the fabric at her groin, I was delighted to
feel moisture. "I am going to lick the wetness off your snatch and
replace it with my own juices," I said.

Ding! Sixth floor, all out for sex and fun! And yes, we HURRIED down
the hall to #602, and then through the door.

Another embrace, another panting exchange of kisses, hands here and
there over each other's bodies. I was ready for the bedroom, but Sandra
surprised me. "Kath, what say we go ahead and get naked -- I can't wait
to see your body again, I can't! -- and then sit and have a glass of
wine and chat a few minutes. Judging from what you told your husband
-- might I call him 'Hal" also? Thanks -- from what you told Hal, you
don't have any particular deadline for getting home.

"So, let's take it nice and slow for starters, and get excited all over
again."'

Fine with me, so I followed Sandra into the kitchen, I made her select
the white wine she preferred -- a Chardonay -- from the several bottles
in her fridge. We took the bottle and glasses back to the living room.

I looked Sandra straight in the eyes and licked my lips and said, "I
think you said something about getting naked?"

"I sure did, Kath," she said. "Come here, sweet lady, let me help
you...and then you do the same...."

Deft fingers undid the buttons of my blouse, and I wiggled out of it as
she tugged it away. I put my hands behind my head, so as to thrust out
my breasts at her. Sandra buried her face between them, rubbing one
against each cheek. As she did so, she fiddled with my bra strap. SNAP!
She let it fall free, so that my naked boobs sprang onto proud
display.

"God, woman, but you have a rack to die for!" Sandra said. "Come here,
let me do some serious titty-kissing....just like this!" First one
nipple, and then the other, and it was as if electricity was coursing
through my body. I playfully rotated my upper torso so that my breasts
slapped against the sides of Sandra's face.

She pulled away and cupped one in each hand. "Let me guess. 40s? And
a C cup?"

` "Close, dalring, but no cigar. I am a mere 38, but the cups are Cs,
just as you guessed. Now, let's see what is hiding under that pretty
cashmere sweater.....

Sandaa raised her arms over her head to make it easier for me to pull
her soft sweater up and away. I tossed it over onto a chair. "Well,
well, a Wonder Bra!" I said. "No wonder you were showing off so much
pretty boob. Here, let me get that out fhe way."

I did, and when my new friend was naked to the waist, our bodies came
together again, breast to breast, nipples against nipples. A kiss
again, a really deep and tender one. And I must confess: when I am with
another woman, good kissing is very important to me. To be sure, I like
kissing a guy, and Hal is absolutely superb in that department. But in
terms of true skill, women are the best. And indeed if I ever "go
lesbo" -- which I ain't about to do! -- the woman I choose as a life
partner would have to be a great kisser above every other skill, even
that of eating pussy.

Our embrace lasted perhaps five minutes before Sandra gently shoved me
away. "Break time," she said. "Let's have a sip of wine.....here, sit
beside me and tell me all -- well, almost all, anyway -- about your
sweet self. Would you do that?"

The couch faced north, towards a wooded area around the fringe of the
property. "Too bad that your view is not towards the sun," I said,
"because this looks like a good private place to work on your all-over
tan."

"Oh, no problem," Sandra said. "There is a small walk-on balcony off my
bedroom -- I will show it to you when we go back there -- and on
sunny weekends I will spend hours out there, starkers, letting the sun
kiss me all over." She shoved up one of her boobs. "If you look closely
enough, you can get a hint of my tan, although I've pretty much faded
the last weeks, since I have not had time to go out there."

I stroked her breast. "Tan or not, it is lovely!" I said. And I meant
it, and so I kissed it.

Sandra patted my head. "OK, you first, Kath, and then my turn. What was
the first time you did anything sexual with another female -- anything
at all -- and how often do you do things now, given that you are a
happily married woman and one I bet who is fucked regularly, and
well..."

"Fine with me!:" I replied. "But let's do one thing. What say we do some
heavy necking while we talk, and maybe even get one another out of our
last remaining clothes? I mean, Sandra, I really would like to have all
of you, where I could touch you all over....and yes, I DO mean your
pussy!"

A happy smile. "Agreed" Sandra said. "Now come here, my darling new
friend, and let me play with your boobs while you tell me all about
yourself."

Into Sandra's arms, and as her soft hands played across my naked
breasts, I harked back to my teen years, and told her of the first time
I did anything sexual with another female. Ra ther than relate once
again something that I wrote long ago, let me refer you to my posting,
my bi side: the beginning , put on the ES board Oct 5, 2006.

Read it? Oh, go ahead, I ain't going anywhere.

In any event, the more I told about my play with Charlotte, the more
aroused both of us became. Soon Sandra's fingers fumbled with the waist
band of my slacks, and a hand stole over to my groin. She commenced
stroking my pussy through the fabric. I locked my mouth on her mouth
and spread my legs, inviting her to move further.

when I finally told her about touching Charlotte's pussy, Sandra set up,
eyes gleaming. "Get me out of these slacks, Kath, take them off. But
leave my panties on for a few minutes more. Oh yes, and take off your
slacks as well. Darling Kath, seeing your pussy through your
slacks.....oh so pretty! Here, darling Kath, let me touch it...."'
And she did, rubbing her finger up and down my slit.

We are nude now, save for very flimsy panties, with fabric so thin that
they qualified as see-throughs. And, from an erotic point of view,
this was even better than being naked, for one could use imagination to
envision what the bare pussy might look like.

As Sandra ran her hand over my cunnie, rubbing hard, I put my hand on
her wrist. "Slow down, Sandra. Your turn. Tell me about the first time
you did any pussy-play with a girl. And keep your hand on my cunnie
while you do, if you please, because it feels SO good....and I hope
that my hand feels good for you also....Now, talk, sweetie!"

I shan't try to give a word by word, but here is what Sandra told me
during the next 15 minutes or so, as we cuddled on the couch, hands
working furiously on one another's pussies, through panties still, but
the promise of bare flesh in the offing.

She told me that she had a close girl friend from early grade school
on -- let's call her Nina -- with whom she felt comfortable talking
about any subject that arose. As they neared puberty, their interest,
of course, turned to boys. Nina was the first to be kissed, just before
her 12th birthday, and she excitedly told Sandra, "When he pulled me
close, I could feel something hard pushing at me, down below my waist.
And it did not take much for me to figure out that it was his penis!
An erect penis, just like we learned about in sex ed class!"

Sandra wanted to know if the boy tried anything else, but Nina said no,
after they kissed, she just shoved him away. But, she said, "Charlotte,
it did get me to thinking, and I will be ever so glad when we are
finally 'women' and can think about maybe doing some with a boy. And
you know, we should be hitting puberty any day now, any week now." She
stopped. "Are you seeing any signs yeet?

Charlotte told her no, but she did think that her breasts were a bit
more sensitive then previous. They agreed that the first "sign" would
probably be pubic hair. Sandra laughed. "So the 'great pussy hair
watch' began," she told me. "Almost every day, we would look at one
another, and laugh and say, 'Nothing to report yet.'"

"And finally, by golly, it happened! Nina came up to me right before
the first bell, and she told me, grinning from ear to ear, 'It
happened! It happened! I looked down this morning when I was peeing,
and there is was, a beautiful black hair, on the right hand side of my
pussy!!!! Oh, Charlotte, I am so excited I cannot breathe!"

As Sandra told me -- by now our hands were beginning to steal feels
inside each other's panties -- she was sorry in a way that her friend
was the first, but she felt good for her. And sure enough, Nina asked,
"Would you like to take a look at my one little lonely hair after
school today?" Sure. They had seen one another naked uncountable times
over the years -- in the gym dressing room, at the swim pool when they
were putting on their suits, at sleep-overs when they got out of the
shower. But this would be the first time they got together to show off
a pussy.

Sanda continued (and I paraphrase, but probably pretty correctly)
"Nina's parents both worked, so we hurried to her house once school
ended. We were giggly sillly. We were going to do something that seemed
naughty on the surface, and we were loving it. And no sooner were we
in the house than Nina said, 'Come on, let's go to the bedroom, the
pussy hair show is about to begin!'' More giggling, and I have never
seen anyone who out of her clothes as fast as Nina did. It was as if
she could not wait to show off what she had. And she took off every
stitch! Being totally naked seemed important to her. And she told me,
'Go ahead, Charlotte, you, too! '

" Laughing, I hurriedly stripped out of my school clothes, facing Nina
all the while. She had kept her hand cupped over her pussy while she
stripped. She now said, 'OK, friend, show time!' And with that she
pulled her hand away, and there is one -- one straggly little strand of
hair, poking up alongside her pussy.

"I told her, 'It's lovely, and I am sure that it is going to have lots
of company in the next few days, Congratulations, friend, your first
step towards being a woman!!'

"Nine told me that she was so tuned on that she really wished she could
go ahead and masturbate. ''But Charlotte, I am afraid that I might make
it fall off if I start rubbing around down there...Now, tell me the
truth: Do you really think that it is pretty?'

"I had to stifle a laugh. One little forlorn hair was not all that big a
deal, but so what -- it made my friend feel good, so there. 'It is
very pretty, Nina, and I am proud of you. Now, since you are afraid
you might get carried away and make it fall off if you rub yourself,
why not let me do the honors? I promise to be real careful.' I moved my
hand to within six inches or so of her pussy, and she whispered, 'Go
ahead, Charlotte, it would be super if you touched me. But do be
careful.'"

As Sandra told me, "To be sure, I had been masturbating regularly for
more than a year, and what led me to suggest that I touch her pussy is
beyond me, even today. But I wanted to do it.....Kath, telling about it
is getting me hot and bothered.....

"Look at how I am spreading my legs. Look at my pussy, my good friend,
is it really something you like to see?"

Sanda's fingers hooked into the waist band of her panties, and down they
came. As she gave them a final kick, she flopped back on the couch,
legs spread wide, as if she was determined to give me the best view
possible of her pussy. Her pubic bush was neat, reddish blonde hair
that had been trimmed on both side of her labia, but with enough left
to put a thin mask over her slit, and to leave a cute little patch at
the top of her mons of Venus.

I was in such a hurry to get out of my own panties that I fear that I
stretched the elastic beyond repair. No matter. I was anxious to
display my cunnie to my friend, and that I did, standing erect and
thrusting out my pubis so that Sandra could see and admire it. I smiled
as my fingers gripped the lips of my pussy.

"What say we jill off first -- just for a few minutes? Masturbating with
another woman has always been one of my favorite things. Look how I rub
my cunnie and get it even wetter, and now watch me, Sandra, I am going
to put in first one finger -- just like that, and work it around to get
my slit good and loose -- and now a second finger, to stretch myself
even wider.....And oh, yes, you too! Go ahead, Sandra, finger yourself
hard.

"I am going to get on top of you now, Sandra, and give you cunt a good
clit fucking. Come on, girl, darling girl, push your pussy hard against
mine.....Oh, yes, I feel that your pussy hair tickling me, and move
just a little more to my left so that our clits can rub against one
another...."

With our pussies pressed together in a tight embrace, I sank down so
that our bodies were snug against one another. I felt the cushion of
Sandra;'s ample boobs against my own breasts. I licked her lower neck.
I licked her cheeks. I stuck my tongue into her ear and made her
squirm. I put my lips around her cute nose. I rubbed my face against
her cheeks.

And then, oh the best of all, she put her hand behind my head and moved
it around until our mouths met one another. Tongues explored. She
licked my face, moaning all the while. My body quivered, and thus I
begun a string of orgasms that I knew would continue, in pop corn
fashion, until I was exhausted.

I pulled my mouth away. "Sweetheart, Sandra, did I hear you say
something earlier to the effect that you wanted to do some serious
pussy eating this afternoon? What say we trot our cute little asses off
to the bedroom and get with it?"

Sandra gently stroked my cheek and she gave me one of the sweetest
smiles I have seen anywhere. "Kath," she said, "meeting you is one of
the best things that has happened to me in a long time. The way you
make love, even during foreplay, is enough to make me give serious
consideration to swearing off men!"

I laughed. "Don't be too quick about that, sugar-pussy," I said. "I
wager that once you feel Hal's dick in your twat, you might reconsider
abandoning men. But that is something we can talk about later. Come on,
darling, I want to eat your pussy, RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...