movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, February 14, 2011

(Juicy stuff is underlined)

The Hunt for White Pussy


It was quite like any other business day in the summer, and I was out of office on a field trip hunting for a new supplier as our company was tired of the hassles in working with our old furniture supplier. I had been to several suppliers already by the time I met Sable, and none of them had what her company seemed capable of delivering, nor the service facilities needed to deliver when, and where we needed. It may have been because they didn't expect a black representative, I'm not sure, but one wink from the sexy blonde Sable as she took me on a tour of her company's facilities, her butt twitching in that tight conservative skirt before me, and the other's were instantly forgotten.

Sable, like so many women in business that I've encountered, flirted openly at every opportunity that presented itself along the tour, often teasing as she demonstrated how comfortable a certain chair or couch was by sitting in it and crossing and uncrossing her legs giving me a heady view up her prim and proper skirt. That she was wearing stockings held up by a garter belt in this day of the pantyhose was remarkable in itself, that she was flashing me so brazenly was proof that she was more than just flirting. So by the end of the tour, when we were once again in her office, and she inquired as to whether I'd be interested in making some kind of arrangement......

"I must say, that by far your company is superior to all the others I've visited today, Sable, but I still need to make three more stops after lunch to check out what your competitors might have to offer."

"That sounds fair enough," she replied, a glint in her eyes, "I'm about to take lunch myself, and if you'd care to join me, I'm sure I can get the boss to pay since you’re a prospective client. This way we can talk over pricing and credit rates, and get to feel each other out some more."

"Sounds delightful," I said, then laughing, "especially that feeling each other out part."

We left in my company car, a ploy on her part to bring me back to her company after lunch no doubt, and the restaurant had to be her boss's idea. That it was elegant wasn't lost on either of us as the hostess seated us surrounded by plant life in a secluded alcove, the white linen table cloth with a setting for two placed us side by side. We both ordered lite, salads and linguini pasta dishes, as well as a carafe of the house wine. However once the waitress was out of site I felt Sable's left hand moving under the table's linen and along my right thigh, as we discussed our lives. She was married of course, but I knew that from the ring on her hand, no children as yet, though she had hopes that sometime in the future, perhaps when her husband wasn't flying across America as much. I sat and listened, observing how breathless she was sitting there with me.

"How bad do you need it," I threw out at last. Knowing full well that she would either bite at my indecent proposal, or play it off as if I was still talking business. We both knew why she had really invited me to lunch, and it had nothing to do with office furniture.

"You get right to it, don't you," she smiled, "I like that. As for how bad...."

The waitress came at that moment with our salads, so Sable excused herself to seek out the powder room. She returned in a few minutes though, and as she sat back down next to me placed a pair of silky white panties in my lap.

"That bad," she explained, and dived into her salad, her face beet red, a smile pasted to her face.

The crotch was soaked wet with her excitement as I brought it to my face to smell, and I also took notice that her blouse had opened several buttons worth, and that her nipples were erect and poking through now unhindered by a bra. There was only one thing I needed to know though.

"For business, or pleasure?" I asked looking straight at her now.

"Fuck the furniture," she replied winsomely.

"No thanks Sable, I'd rather fuck you," I said, and I let my right hand go up under her skirt, past the stocking tops along silky smooth white thighs that instantly parted, and right up to her wet furry slit. "Seems to me you've got the same thing in mind. Ever make it with a black man before?"

"No," she answered, her voice quivering that single syllable word, and then gathering her courage, "but I've always had this fantasy of being dominated by a dark handsome stranger."

"Flattery, I like that in a slave," I whispered, "now eat up, you're going to need your strength," and I placed her left hand on the bulge in my trousers, "because I think you'll need it this afternoon."

Sable was nude and on her knees in front of me less than five minutes after entering the nearby Holiday Inn's room. I won't go into detail about how fantastic a body she has, it's sufficient that you know she does keep it well fit by going to a gym to work out, and that her body is proportionate to her height and weight, and that I tower over her, and can pick her up one handed if I so chose to. For me a woman isn't just body parts, such as boobs, legs, ass and such but the whole woman as she's put together, and believe me, Sable had it all together with that long curled blonde mane surrounding that fairy tale face of hers making a complete package. I did however take notice that she kept her slightly darker pussy hairs trimmed, leaving her slit shaved bare for effect, or for her or her hubby's own desires.

I took off my jacket as she waited there before me naked, then my shirt came off baring my muscular chest, and emitting a sigh from her as I teased her back for the tour. We both knew what she wanted to see, but I was in charge here and she knew it.

"Ready to pay homage to your new master?" I asked, slowly lowering my trousers zipper, then unbuttoning the waist. Then, without waiting for her reply, I lowered my pants and underwear down, "There he is slut, now show him your appreciation."

Her eyes went wide as all ten semi erect inches came into view, and both of her petite hands reached out to take hold of it, heft it, as if incredulous of its magnitude.

"I've never....It's so...." she stumbled over her words, never quite finishing a sentence, but her meaning coming through nonetheless as she brought the uncut head to her lips, and pulling back on my foreskin unwrapped her prized possession, and kissed my dick gently, even reverently. Her painted red lips parting as her face moved forward she slowly slid her mouth, ever widening, over my thick black cock.

"That's a good slut, suck that big black dick," I breathed, barely containing my excitement, "show me just how much you prefer it to that pimple dick your husband offers you." I reached down and took her right tit in my left hand and squeezed, not enough to hurt just yet, but to let her know who still was in charge. "Get it nice and hard, cover it in your saliva for that little white pussy of yours, cause you know it's gonna be breaking that N***a cherry of yours."

I watched fascinated as that white mouth, and hands pumped up and down the length of my black cock for what seemed like ages as she could in no way take all of me into her mouth. I was just too big. However, when I'd had enough of that, I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. I would have her shave all of that pussy later, but for this first fuck, I wanted her the way her husband had had her so that she would know with a certainty that I was indeed the better cocks man, and of course the one to whom she would owe her fealty from this point on.

"Spread'em bitch! You're about to get an education in race relationships of the internal kind."

Now normally when I'm seducing a woman, I'll take hours eating her pussy, but this wasn't a seduction, and her pussy couldn't have been any wetter if she'd just come from the pool outside. It was obvious to me that she'd been cuming already just from sucking my big black cock, her first black cock at that, so as she lifted her legs up in the proper pose of a whore awaiting her John, I moved in between her smooth sexy thighs and over top of her. My dick steel hard, and throbbing at 11 inches now moved right up to her wet slit, those wet lips already parted in anticipation as two sets of eyes stared raptly at the color contrast. It was N****r dick's finest moment.

I nudged forward with my hips. At first my prick bent some as her pussy resisted the thickness, then slowly the head eased inside, and as it did Sable suddenly went ballistic. It happens that way when the first black dick enters a white woman's pussy, they just can't help climaxing. Whether it's the contrast in colors, the breaking of a taboo, or something else entirely in their own mind it never ceases to amaze me.

"Oh Shit! Shit! Shit!" she cried as my black cock entered and pushed on into her white cunt, "I'm cuming! I'm cuming! I'm cuming on your big black dick! Can’t help myself! Feel like such a sluuuuuut!"

“That's it bitch,” I wailed, “show me what a trashy white slut you really are! Cum all over my nasty N***a dick, baby!” I pulled at her nipples, and she went in epileptic fits right before my eyes as I bottomed out in her tight pussy. Then I teased her by barely moving my cock in and out of her clasping twat, “Tell me how much you love getting fucked by N*****s, ho! How much you prefer big black dicks to puny little white peckers like your husbands! Tell me that you're a slave to my hard black meat!”

“Ooooh yesssss!” She cried, still cuming, “I love it! Fuck my married white pussy! Fuck me you black bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck Me FOREVER!!!”

With slow practiced thrusts, grinding against her engorged clitty, on each stroke giving my hips that little N****r twitch, I drove her white ass into the mattress pounding her sanity into euphoric insensibility. That she was mine now was a given, that she would be mine from here on was something only she could come to terms with, and she was with every in out movement of my throbbing black meat loaf in her once lily white, innocent slit.

“Call me Master!” I instructed, and she gasped, “That's right bitch! From now on this pussy I'm fucking belongs to me! Me and any other black motherfucker I give it to! Do you understand that! Do you!”

Her nails raked my back, her thighs clung to my waist, and she could barely catch her breath what with her body in multiple wringing orgasms, but I waited calmly for her answer, I had plenty of time right then.

“Ye...yesssss....Mas....Master!” Sable gasped, unable to resist, “Ooooooo, uhn, ah, oooooh, oh baby! Shit! I’m yours!”

I called her every kind of whore there was over the next hour as I fucked her sopping white pussy with those long oil drilling orgasm pulling gigantic black N****r prick pistoning strokes. Her head whipping her blonde hair back and forth in futile fuck frenzy beneath me until she could take no more and simply passed out from sensual overload.

I pulled out of her cunt then, leaving it gaping open, a wound in the battle for supremacy, and flipping her over onto her front I held her butt cheeks apart, and with the help of some spittle soon entered Sable's crinkled tiny asshole. No true white slut should ever leave her first black Master without giving up her ass to his big black dick first. There's something so incredibly filthy, so inherently evil about a white woman getting butt fucked by a black monster cock, something they won't do for hubby's little shrimp dick ever, that makes them totally ours for life from that point on. I call it the shitter factor myself. Oh they may go home to hubby, even let him fuck them in that forgettable fashion of his, but she is marked as N****r Pussy from that point on, and no white dude will ever be enough for her, and she'll beg to be fucked in the ass after this.

I heard her groan as she started to revive wriggling under me as I straddled her hind end on the hotel bed face down. My black snake buried all the way up her white mouse hole tickling her kidneys no doubt. As she came to, I laid down over her, reaching around to squeeze her mammoth tits with my left hand as my right hand stirred around in her wet pussy, my hips making small humping motions like a dog does on your leg when it's in heat.

“Ooooooooh,” she moaned, “what....what are you doing....to me?” Oh shit! Ooooooo, fuck! You’re....you’re in my ass! Oooooh damn! Ah, uhn, shit! Can’t believe.... how fucking... nasty good..... that feels! You.... You’re making me...... arrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh...... can't stop cum...ming! Your cock is too big........ can't believe it! Too much! Too fucking much, baby! Fuck me N****r! Fuck me harder! Oooooh, that's it! Fuck my ass with your big black prick! Fuck my Asssssssssss! Ooooo shit, you're killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Cum in my ass! Oh yessssss cum up my dirty white butt! Cum in my filthy shit hole you motherfuckerrrrrrr!”

It didn't take long to fulfill her wish, after all I’d been fucking her for over an hour and a half by then through one whopping climax of hers to the next, but this would be the mother of them all. As I showered her intestines with my black seed it was like putting a toaster that is plugged into a wall socket into a bathtub. My tennis ball size testicles can push out a lot of jism, and when the dam broke, swamping her ass lining with explosive decompression deep in her bowels Sable started flapping about on the bed like a giant fish out of water. Dying that little death of orgasm in a most spectacular fashion, I could only hang on and ride my bucking filly to the end. If she passed out during her sensational climax her body never knew it, it just kept thrashing around insanely, as if attached to a live wire immersed in our sweet perspiration.

I ordered her to lick my dick clean afterwards, and she jumped at it like a starving calf, even though it had just been up her shit chute, and had to be musky at the very least. It was her way of showing me her obedience to my will and her subservience to her new Master. When she was through cleaning me up I whipped her face with my cock to show her her place.

I fucked her three more times that day, cuming in every hole she owned, and all over her face, neck and chest for good measure.
She would smell fucked when she went home, and that's the way it should be for cheating white sluts. I got her cell phone number and her home number before kicking her out so that I could get some sleep. She was a lovely mess to send back to her hubby. A tainted and somewhat used white lady tiger now. But now that the tigress had been awakened, I would need some help for the next hunt, during the breeding stage.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...