movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Her Husbands Permission

My husband and I had talked about me having another man to add some spice to our sex life. We had tried a foursome a couple of times but it was kind of awkward and never worked out. I was about to give up on the idea when my husband brought up the idea again. I have a sexual appetite that exceeds my husbands and he always wants to see me get everything I can. I was quite nervous about having another man again until my husband explained in his loving way that it was okay, and how much he really wanted me to do it without guilt and for the pleasure that it would bring me and him.

He said just the thought of me having sex with another man turns him on beyond belief. He said I would have to pick the man and tell him all about it afterwards. Now the ball is in my court and I have to figure out how to proceed. There was one guy in particular that caught my eye because he would occasionally make flirting comments to me at work. I always thought it was innocent play, but I thought maybe I would push the buttons and see what he would do. He was similar to my husband in many ways, which made me feel more comfortable with the prospect of having an affair with him.

One day at work I told him he owed me a drink after work after he lost a petty bet I made with him. We arranged to meet the following day at a quiet little bar not far from our worksite. I was totally wet the whole day thinking about our meeting. When we arrived at the bar I quickly picked the private and dark seat at a table in the back of the bar. He got our drinks from the bar as I fantasized while watching him walk back and forth. We talked a little about work and the conversation quickly turned to how he has been interested in me and I admitted the same to him. After a few more drinks we really started to get loose and I could tell he was hesitant to make any advances toward me because I was married.

During our casual conversation, I learned that Gary had graduated from Camelback High School just as my husband, and the same class year. I told him that my husband knew that he and I were meeting for drinks and he doesn't mind at all. I also let it slip that I have had a threesome before to kind of loosen him up a little bit more. He then became bolder and began to touch me while talking. I put my hand on his lap while talking and slowly got closer and moved my hand closer to his crotch. I found the right opportunity to lean towards him and give him a long and tongue filled kiss which he did not refuse as he slowly caressed my side getting closer and closer to my tits. I was so wet and horny I thought I was going to cum right there.

After kissing some more I whispered in his her asking him to come over to my house for a drink. He reluctantly accepted. When we got to our house I got us a couple of beers and we sat on the couch kissing and caressing each other. I reached down to his crotch and found a nice hardon just waiting for some attention. I pushed him back on the couch and undid his pants and out sprang a beautiful cock. Needless to say I started to suck it slowly and all the way down while he gasped with every stroke. I then grabbed him by the hand and led him into the bedroom where I undressed for him while he undressed and watched me with great anticipation. We rolled onto the bed kissing and touching each other ever so softly.

He started to play with my nipples while kissing me behind the ear and I stroked his cock wanting it so badly. He worked his way down my body sucking and kissing my nipples and be while caressing my body all over. He found his way to my pussy where he took his time searching the inner and outer areas before gently kissing my button, which sent a high voltage shock throughout my body. He worked it slowly for the longest time until I finally had an earth shaking orgasm. He kissed his way back up to my mouth where we had a long passionate kiss. I then rolled him over on his back and started to suck his cock some more.

He was so hard and I wanted it in me so badly. I climbed on top of him and slowly slid my way down his shaft where he again let out a passionate gasp of pleasure. I slid up and down grinding my way back to the brink of orgasm when he started to quiver and I moved faster and faster grinding my clit into his body. It wasn't long and we were both shaking with ecstasy. As we laid next to each there softly touching each other we began to talk about what happened and how we would like it to happen again. We agreed to make another date in a week and I can't wait to get that feeling of strange cock in my mouth and pussy again.

That night I told my husband all about and we had great sex all over again. I still may not fully understand what it does to my husband, but if this is what happens afterwards I look forward to a long relationship with my new friend from work. In the future I hope to have them both at the same time for a whole night of shared bliss going back and forth to both of them until we can't go anymore. Thanks Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...