movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hot Pics: Paris Hilton Teases the Paps as Marilyn Monroe



Stylelist quotes Hilton on the inspiration for her 10th fragrance: “Doing my tenth fragrance I just thought, she’s a 10, and I have to do something to honor Marilyn.”

The hotel heiress smiled for the cameras and posed with her latest signature scent before heading into My House in Hollywood, California.

Of the new scent, critics tell that it includes “fuji apple, white peach, bergamot, white flowers, amber, blond wood and hot sand.”

Tweeting to her faithful followers ahead of the appearance, Paris wrote, “At home getting ready for my fragrance launch event. Getting dressed up as my Idol and Favorite Icon Marilyn. Loves it!”

Check out the gallery of the event and tell us what you think? Did Paris channel the screen queen or was her costume a box office flop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...