movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, January 10, 2011


110 MSN Nick Names from my Internet Diary
(1) ;) smile it scares ppl :P
(2) milk duz the body gud, but damm how much did u drink :S
(3) ;) Armed n Dangerous :P
(4) ;) Learn the rules...then break me :P
(5) :P Giv a mouse its cookie, he will want a glass ov milk :P
(6) y did i have climb 100 mountains 2 get 2 u :S wen all u had 2 do
is smile :) 2 get 2 me ?
(7) Life is short an so am I
(8) Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice ;)
(9) Im 98 beautiful and 2 carzy or is it the other way round?
(10) How many hot, rich, funny, sweet guys are there out
there? ......two, but they're dating each other
(11) The only driving you've done all day is driving me crazy.
(12) The road is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their
mind
(13) You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i
stop thinking of you
(14) Im like a parking ticket, i hav 'FINE' written all over me
(15) The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the
cheese
(16) i'm not gifted i'm weird
(17) i have u in my heart i have u in my liver if i had u in my arms
i'd throw u in da river
(18) Poof Be Gone Your Breath Is Too Strong Poof Come Back I Found A
Tic-tac
(19) Ur not da brightest crayon in da box now r ya?
(20) a ladybug is not a ladybug without its spots
(21) ur as fake as press on nails
(22) Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
Life is short
so PARTY we must
(23) Thats what u say, now what are u thinking?

(24) YoU cOnFuSe Me...
(25) dOn'T tRy 2 FigUrE mE , jUst lUv mE.
(26) DINNER IS READY WHEN THE SMOKE ALARM GOES OFF
(27) God made special people and I am one of them
(28) I thought I loved you, but I guess I didn't, Love makes no
sense.
(29) Don't hate tha star hate the fame
(30) EverOne Deserves To Feel Pretty...
So Leave Me Alone
(31) It's hard to answer the question
-What's wrong?- when nothing rite
(32) i'm so great, i'm jealous of myself
(33) ChEeRlEaDeR(n.) : An AtHlEtE wHo CaN jUmP, kICk, ToSs, CaTcH,
sTuNt, tUmBlE, aNd FlY
(34) jUsT bEcAuSe i LiVE iN tHe cItY dOeSn'T mEaN i'M nOt wIlD
(35) always go 2 bed lookin ur bed, coz u neva no hu u r gonna meet
in ur dreams
(36) ?¿if u say u had the best dream last night then how come (name)
wasn't in it?¿
(37) i cRiEd tOdAy.. nOt bEaCaUsE i mIsS u.. oR eVeN wAnTeD u bUt
bEcAuSe i fInAlLy rEaLiZeD iM gOnNa b AlRiTe wItH oUt u
(38) Mistakes are made, you pay for them.. then you do it again
(39) I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know whut
I should feed it.
(40) He can take away my trust, pride, and courage but he will never
take away my good looks
(41) I only cheer on two occassions....DAY and NIGHT
(42) -:- If HeAveN iS MiSsIn An AnGeL Then I MuSt Be aLiVe -:-
(43) DiD iT lOoK LiKe I cArEd?¿?.... OoPs LeT mE tRy AgAiN
(44) Why do BOY bands sound like GIRLS?
(45) 7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.
(46) if ur HeArT is in ur dReAm, then no request is too extreme
(47) Today i came upon an angel,
i tapped him on the shoulder,
he turned around and it was you
(48) Dont interupt me when I'm talking to myself.
(49) The voices in my head don't like you.
(50) Kitten (kit'n) n: Soft, cute, playful with fangs and claws.
(51) Im so cool i make ice jealous. Im so hot, fire dont stand a
chance.
(52) love is beauty and beauty is TRUTH
(53) Hey look on the bright side...
not everyone hates you as much as i do..
(54) Cry me a river, build me a bridge,
then do us all a favor and jump off it
(55) OMG You killed (name) How much do I owe u?
(56) There's a lot of fish in the sea
But you're the only one 4 me
(57) Never say you love me...
Cuz for me love doesn'e last forever
(58) If you're going my way, I'll walk with you.
(59) Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry..Cuz that's all we'll
ever be?
(60) If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a
heart can
be broken but a circle goes on forever
(61) You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the
same
(62) To the world your just one person but to one person you could
mean the
world
(63) When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to youWhen i first
talked to
you I was afraid to like youWhen i first liked you i was afarid to
love
youNow that I love you I m afraid to lose you
(64) whats betta? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a
tear?
(65) Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
(67) last night i woz lookin at the stars, then i jus wondered, where
the
HECK is ma celing??
(68) Loving U is like breathing...how can i stop
(69) I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put
on my
prayers. Turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because
you
kissed me good night
(70) If yOu ReAlLy LoVe SoMeThInG sEt iT fReE, iF iT cOmEs BaCk iT's
YoUrS,
iF iT dOeSn'T iT wAs NeVeR MeAnT tO Be
(71) A MiLLi0n WoRDs Would Not Bring You Back, I Kn0w, BecauseI've
Tried.
Neither Would A Million TeaRs. I Know, BeCause I've Cried
(72) A MeMoRy LaStS 4eVeR NeVeR DoEs it DiE TrUe FrieNdS StAy
toGeThEr AnD
NeVer SaY GoOdByEnbsp;
(73) A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes, A
Person Who
Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ...
(74) Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is
Better
Than A Dream
(75) Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to
look ahead
than to look back
(76) u always stop 2 stare, y not just take a picture??
(78) ReMeMbEr mY nAmE ReMeMbEr My FaCe CuZ tHeRe AiNt nO oThA
hOnEynbsp; ThAt
CaN tAkE mY pLaCe
(79) would you catch me if i fall..do you even notice me..at all?
(80) act ur age, not ur shoe size
(81) SMART girls are more interested in having FUN than trying to
look perfect
(82) We are the people your parents warned you about
(82) EVIL is just LIVE spelled backwords
(83) You came into my life sent down from heaven,
Now I think about you, 24/7
(84) 100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets
1 reason ..... BESTFRIENDS
(85) I am actually quite pleasant...till i'm awake
(86) If you judge people, you have no time to love them
(87) until water cant be boiled, i will always be very spoiled
(89) I kNoW iVe AlWaYs BeEn BlEsSeD CaUsE Im A pReTtY pRiNcEsS
(90) im not a queen, but hey the crown fits
(91) DONT LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE
(92) i dOn'T sWiM iN YoUr ToiLeT sO DoN't pEe iN My pOoL
(93) this day was a total waste of make-up
(94) dont worry about knowing people, make yourself worth knowing
(95) True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the
true
friends are always there.
(96) If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day...I'd be
holding the
galaxy in my hands
(97) If its a good idea, go ahead and do it, its much easier to
apologize
then it is to get permission
(98) you don't fail if you fall, you fail if you don't try to get up.
(99) Theres a sparkle in your eye that only i see, and theres a place
in your
heart where only i wanna be
(100) Trying to be popular is not being true to yourself
(101) The only fool bigger than the one who thinks he knows it all it
the one
who argues with him
(102) Success comes before work... only in the dictionary
(103) if your happy and you know it .............get out of my house
(104( iF YoU LiVe 2 bE 100 ..
i WaNNa LiVe 2 bE 100 - MiNuS - 1
So i WoN'T HaVe 2 LiVe a DaY
WiThOuT YoU
(105) IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, YOUR FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCLATE CHIPS
(106) Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
(107) I asked God for a flower he gave me a garden
I asked for a tree he gave me a forest
I asked for a river he gave me an ocean
I asked for a friend he gave me you
(108) never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to loose
(109) Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies?
(110) Your village just called, they r missing their idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...