movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chat with Malini

Name? Malini

Debut? Sanikkilamai Sayangalam 5 Mani

Romance? The dagger that stabs the heart

Secret lover? No one

Bedroom quote? Tomorrow is born for you

The word you like most? Hi beauty

I love you? I am a small kid

Things you don’t like? Over ice

Expectations? Good actress

Favourite hero?

Mammoo Chetan

Scared of? Darkness

Politics? I don’t know it


Actress Haripirya is willing to act in more Tamil films. But she hates glamour without acting performance. She wants to perform. "Glamour alone cannot help you to reach the hearts of the audience. They will never support the non performers. So I choose good [^] roles only. But at the same time I am not against glamour", she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...