movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am Pooja. I am 21 years old. I am vary fair in color. My height is 5 feet 4 inches. I have
a terrific figure of 36-24-34 and innocent oval face. In collage every guy look at my
boobs with greedy eyes. My areola ‘s size is almost equal to the old one rupee coin. They
are light brown in color. I am doing Bsc. Rafi is a good friend of my brother and he has
computer hardware business. From few months Rafi has been coming around quite
regularly. They always joke around and behave like small kids. Rafi’s a very good
looking guy, nice athelete’s body as he used to be the best swimmer at school. I have
been noticing that sometimes Rafilikes to undress me with his eyes when my my brother
is out of sight. I was so used to Rafi’s company when my brother is not around and he
always making me feel comfortable, without worrying about being taken advantage. One
day, my brother rang me up from his office and told me that Rafi is coming around to
deliver a new computer which he bought from Rafi’s shop. Half an hour later, Rafi was
standing by the door with some boxes. I let him in and showed him where to put the
computer. I was wearing a very short skirt at that time and I knew that Rafi couldn’t help
looking at my crotch whenever I squatted down to pick up something from the floor
where he supposed to put the boxes. I didn’t really care as I feel comfortable with him. I
gave him a soft drink and asked him to take a break. We sat down next to each other by
the sofa drinking our soft drinks. I was feeling sleepy after a few sips and decided to have
a quick sleep as I was feeling very tired from not having enough sleep the night before. I
told Rafi to help himself if he needs anything from the kitchen. I went to my bedroom
and threw myself on the bed. I was in the middle of a deep sleep and suddenly I felt
something was touching me. I opened my eyes and saw Rafi’s head in between my legs.
He! was actually licking my pussy and his fingers were sliding in and out of my vagina. I
was very shocked and pushed him away and asked him to go away. He came sitting next
to me and grabbed my face to kiss me. I tried to push him again but I was too weak. I felt
helpless and he carried on kissing me. I must admit that I was turned on and made me
even weaker. I responded to his kisses. Rafi slowly caressing my breasts from above my
T-shirt, playing with my nipples. I was thinking about brother at the same time and
wondering what if he finds out. Kissing me softly. Sitting down next to me and looking
into my eyes, He told me “I love you so much, he told me and kissed me with so much
pasion it took my breath away”. He slowly put his hands under my T-shirt and started
playing with my nipples.. still kissing me very deeply. then put both hands on the top of
my shorts and pulled them off. I didn’t even have a chance to raise up to help. he lifted
my shirt and exposed my large breast started running his tongue around my nipples,
making them very hard, gently biting at them OOOOoooohhhhhh baby. I moaned moving
one of my hands over to the large bulge that was forming inside his pants gently stroking
it, making it grow more. then reaching for the button and zipper to release his manhood..
He stood up and took off his close slowly.. watching me look at him I know it turned
both of us on we were both breathing very hard. Then he kneeled on the floor next to the
bed putting my legs, one on each side of him and pulling me to the edge of the bed. He
went back up to my nipples for a minute licking around them, then ran his tongue down
my belly very slowly around my belly button then down one of my legs, to my knee. he
raised my legs up towards my chest and licked my inner thigh.
OOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss slowly heading for my pussy. He
stopped and looked at it for a minute It was clean shaven. He just loved that then so
gently, sticking out his ! tongue started to run it up and down my slit sending shivers all
over my body. Tasting me for the first time too, I heard him moan in approval..
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. His tongue slide in between my lips with ease I
was so wet for him.. He reached up and gently spread my lips with his fingers burring his
face in my pussy OOOOOooooooohhhhhh gggggggoddddddddd babyy. wiggling my
pussy against his face. my hands on his head softly pushing down. he rand his tongue up
and down. finding my love hole, slowly pushing his tongue in as deeply as he
could..raising my hips, pushing down on his tongue, my body shook wildly.
OOOOOOOHHHHhhhhh yyesssssssooooo oohhhhhoooooooo my pussy grabbed his
tongue in spasms he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, pushing his tongue deeper,
licking the inside of my velvet walls. gasping for a breath. It makes me cum but he didn’t
stop there.. He kept on licking and sucking on my clit, bringing me to ! another orgasm. I
gently pulled his hair to make him at least look at me I couldn’t talk I managed to whisper
stop please. He took one last slow long lick and ran his tongue slowly up my belly to my
face.. Kissing my very deeply. I reached down between us and slowly stroked his very
hard cock He knew what I wanted and positioned himself between my legs, still kissing
me, I started rubbing his cock up and down my pussy lips. making it real wet.. Then
putting it at my hot choot , slowly raising my hips He pushed down the same time I raised
up and he went all the way in. OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaa It had been a very long time for me and he was big. He
moaned too..OOOOOOOOOHHHHH BAByaaa YYESSSsss ssssss ssss I could feel him
pulsing inside of me.. about ready to explode. He whispered for me to stay still but I
didn’t work. He started grinding and pushing his cock in and out of my pussy. I was
raising my hips to meet his downward thrusts. It didn’t take long an! d we both could feel
the others body tense, both moaning very Loudly OOOOOOHHHHHHHBABYYYYYY
YESSSS OOOOHHHH HHHHHHHHH HGGGGGGGODDDDD our bodies shaking,
breathing very hard, we both came at the same time. He collapsed on top of me I could
feel his heart about to beat out of his chest. Mine was too. Holding each other tight, he
whispering , I love you baby. After a rest of 15 minutes, he lifted me up turned me
around & started rubbing my tits & licking my neck,he then put a finger inside me,
leaned forward & placed my hands on the wall, he knew what I wanted, so he put one
hand on my hip & with the other guided his huge cock one again into my wet pussy, I
pushed back into him as he slowly entered me,I felt like I was being ripped in half he was
that big, finally he was all the way in, he seems to be very experienced as he put both
hands on my hips & just held me there with his big cock in me to the hilt until I got used
to his size! ,then he slowly withdrew & entered me again I tried not to make any noise
but I made small gasps as he started to pump me harder, it only seemed about 30 sec
when I started to cum, I was pushing back hard to meet each of his thrusts when My head
felt like it was going to explode I couldn’t help moaning as I came oohhh I’m coming f-ck
me hard f-ck me f-ck me & then ORGASM my legs felt like they were going to collapse
but he just kept f-cking me & then he gripped real hard pushed in as far as his big cock
would go & filled me with pump after pump of his hot cum. he still sliding his cock
inside me which made me scream. He was f-cking me real hard. He turned me around
and did a doggy. He wanted to f-ck me in the arse but I stopped him. I told him that I’ve
never done it before and I would not like to do it. He didn’t object and carried on f-cking
me real hard. I came about four times before he finally came. We then took a shower
together and did it once in the shower too. Twenty minutes later Rafi left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...