movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stephanie


I sat up and yawned, sunlight streaming in the window. I just finished a full ten hours of sleep, and I was fully refreshed. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs, poured myself some cereal, and slowly ate it. I was almost finished when I heard a knock at the door. Slightly annoyed, I walked over to the door and pulled it open. A young woman stood there on the steps, smiling radiantly. She was very pretty, very much like me, if I may say so. I have a beautiful face, C cups, and a firm ass. I said hello politely and asked what she was doing there.

"You are Stephanie, right?" she asked, sort of shyly.
"No, I think you have the wrong house," I replied, seeing as my name was Amanda. "Sorry."
"Well, I met this girl online named Stephanie, and said that this was her address. Oh no!" She began to cry softly.
"Well, you might as well come on in, do you want some coffee?" She agreed, walked in, and I pointed her to the couch. I went and retrieved a cup of coffee for both of us and sat down next to her. I put my arm around her, for she was still crying. "What is your name," I asked.

She replied that her name was Madison, and I was about to ask her what she was looking for this Stephanie girl for, but she set down the cup and kissed me. I pulled back and set down my mug. "What are you doing!" I exclaimed, and stood up.

"I'm a lesbian!" she said, "that's why I'm looking for Stephanie, but I can't find her and I had gotten myself worked up in the car, so can we please just do something, even just for a little?" On this I pondered, weighing the factors. I didn't see to much harm, I didn't even have a boyfriend anyway so I decided to go for it. I sat back down and kissed her tentatively. Suddenly, she reached for my breasts, and I almost resisted, but decided to let it go. I was wearing nothing but my robe, I realized then, as she slid her hand in and twisted my nipples. I could feel a little dampness in my crotch, and was wondering how far this would go. I considered the possibility that I was bi, as this stranger groped my boobs and french kissed me. Then she suddenly broke the kiss and sat back.

"Is that it?" I asked, but then realized I was wrong already because she was sliding off her sweater. Boobs popped out, and I realized that she was lacking a bra. Then, as I watched, she jumped up and slithered out of her super-tight jeans. I could feel myself getting wetter, and slid my fingers down between my legs, but then Madison leaped on me, totally naked, and kissed me even harder, her hands on my breasts again but then sliding down between my legs. I then realized that my hands were around her and grabbing her ass, and I was surprised, but then she jumped off of me again.

"Take it off." she commanded with startling command, and I obliged. Then she pushed me onto the couch, yanked my legs apart, and started licking me. Oh my god did that feel good, and I began leaking heavily. She shoved her tongue up into me and I screamed out loud. I could feel myself building up fast, and I was just about to come before she suddenly disappeared. I screamed and writhed in agony, wanting to explode all over my fucking living rooom. She straddled me again, her crotch rubbing against mine, her grabbing my boobs again, and her tongue shoved deep in my mouth. Who knew it could be so good with a woman? I kissed her back, and whimpered as she gyrated on top of me. That's it! I couldn't take it anymore, so I shoved her off to the side and sat my vagina flat on her face. Nothing happened, so I leaned over and slithered my tongue partway into hers.


That did it, for then I felt a long object licking inside my canal. I went deeper, and felt juices leaking out. The pressure was building up again, and I shoved my vagina into her face, pressing down harder and harder. I wanted it this time. She kept going, and I burst all over her face and the couch, juice dribbling onto the floor. I yelled into her pussy, and then dived back in. But she sat up and pushed me off, saying she preffered a different position. She then laid me down and sat on me, her clit resting on my mouth and her boobs right above me. I sucked on her as hard as I could, and placed a few fingers into my own pussy. She began bouncing, and it heightened my experience too. I felt her build up, and the stopped suddenly, like she did.


She let out a yelp and pushed down as hard as she could, constantly screaming, so I decided to be nice and started over fresh, while I still fingered myself. We both burst together, though hers was probably bigger, or at least it felt that way because there was a LOT of cum to clean out of her. After a while she eased off of me and pulled her jeans on again. I asked her where she was going, and she said down to the store, claiming to be hungry. I asked if she wanted to stay the night, and she said of course, and that she was going to forget Stephanie. I laid there as she left and thought. I wondered how, or why, I should ever do a guy again.


END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...