movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, March 14, 2011

F

F

Lesbian threesome first time

Hi, this happened a couple of years ago when I was in colledge and it was one of the best experiences ever.

When I was in my second year of collage I went to my friend Sadies birthday party as she was turning twenty and it was at her house and she had invited a whole bunch of people.

So I was there and we were drinking having fun, chatting up some guys and having a really good time. so then Sadie walks in in this really cute dress and she looks really hot and everyone is singing happy birthday so me and Michel my other friend go up to her and give her a hug and she whispers in my ear to meet me up in her room at the end of the party, so I continued with the party and at the end of the night when it was only me and michel left, Michel said she had to go so I said bye and went to Sadie's room.


I knocked and went in and she came out of the closet with her bra and thong on, so I said sorry and backed out noticing how incredibly hot she looked, but she said it was ok and came over and shut the door behind me, and took me over to her bed. Then she started to kiss me, at first I said to her what are you doing and she said it was her birthday and she really thought I was hot and had wanted to do me for ages, so starting to feel horny I kissed her back.

For about 10 minutes we kissed and then she went for my dress and started to undo it until my breasts were on show, then she told me to lay on the bed and take my dress of, so I did. then she came on top of me and started sucking my nipples, by this time I was completely turned on and my pussy was so wet.

I was moaning a little and she moved on down my body and started nuzziling my pussy and then opening the lips and licking inside, I was moaning and groaning louder and louder as she kept licking untill the door burst open and Michel walked in.

I was completely shocked but Sadie told me to relax and said that she was joining us, so looking from Sadie to Michel I lay back down and Sadie began to lick my pussy again, I went back to moaning when I noticed that Michel had stripped and sat on Sadies chair and began to masturbate while watching us, this continued for about five minutes before I came at the exact same time Michel did.

While I recovered from the explosion of my pussy Sadie got up and took off the rest off her clothes. Sadie then lay on bed where I was and told me to lick her pussy, which I was craving to do and Michel was going to stand over her at the top of the bed so she could lick her pussy.

We did this for ages and it got me so hot hearing Michel screaming with pleasure and Sadie moaning delighted to have my tongue running all over her pussy, so I decided to make her moan even harder and stuck my two fingers in her pussy hole, this made her squeal with pleasure and after a few minutes of thrusting my fingers in and out she came, hard! then a few seconds later Michel did too.


When Sadie had finished she sat up and told me I was a bad girl for doing something without her permission so she and Michel went into her closet and came back with toys, Sadie a vibrator and Michel a strap on. I noticed while Michel was putting on the strap on that the inside bit had a vibrator so while she was fucking me she got an orgasm too.

Sadie on the other hand had a vibrator for my clit so that I would get double the orgasm. so Michel slid in easy as I was so wet and Sadie started the vibrator, we did this for about half an hour with Sadie switching the vibrator to herself half way through and I came good and hard, then switched to Sadie, we did this all night and it was one of the best nights of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...