Sunday, November 13, 2011
The television series ‘ Gossip girl
The television series ‘ Gossip girl ‘ fame actress Blake Lively's personal trainer Bobby Strom feels that Blake has a stunning figure which she has attained with the new nutrition and fitness regime
Bobby Strom (Bobbystromfitness.com) believes firmly that exercise and good nutrition should never finish. He also suggests some simple tips to get a good figure.
· Eat lean proteins in the form of egg whites, fish and turkey breast.
· Don’t forget healthy fats too, such as extra virgin olive oil, almonds and avocado
· Choose low-GI carbs such as quinoa.
· Reduce salt, sugar and high-GI carbs including white flour, pasta and white bread.
· Drink lots of water throughout the day.
· Eat regular, smaller meals.
· Allow yourself a weekly treat in the form of cheese or chocolate, but make sure you don’t overindulge.