movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Monday, February 14, 2011



I invite a friend over to work on a project, and it
turns out he has the hots for me. (mm-teens, oral,
anal)

***

It was a cool Sunday morning, and my parents were out
of town for the next few days. I had a tendency to
slack off in class, so the French project that was due
the next, was barely half done. My partner for the
project, Kris, was, to say the least, gorgeous. There
were odd times in the class where I had been caught
getting glances of his wonderful facial features. His
semi-long frost tipped hair, bold jaw bone, and hockey
player body, all drove me nuts.

I text Kris, and let him know that I was free for the
rest of the day if he wanted to finish up the project.
Almost immediately I received a reply, he would love to
work on it, and wanted to at my house. Shit. I was
nowhere near ready. I replied, asking for an hour or so
to get ready. Sure he said, he'd be here at 12:30.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, and blow dried my hair,
the fastest I ever had in my life. I didn't even wait
for my straightener to be fully heated, I was in a
rush. I was just pulling on my pants when the doorbell
rang. It was 12:19. He was early, apparently eager to
get started. I pulled on my shirt and bolted downstairs
to let him in.

"Hey," I said meekly when he stepped inside the house.
Wow, he was wearing, loose, worn jeans that were a
light blue. His fitted blue and white striped polo
brought out the crystal azure of his penetrating eyes.

"You're fly is down," he chuckled. How stupid could I
possibly be? I looked straight at the floor and pulled
up my zipper.

"Should we get started?" I inquired. He nodded, and we
headed into the living room, where I had already set
out the thing for our poster.

"Aren't you prepared?" he laughed this time. Honestly I
just wanted everything to be perfect for when he came
over. He truly was wonderful. I couldn't help by take a
peak when he bent over to pick up our poster off the
ground. His ass was firm, and nicely rounded. And then
the worst thing ever happened. Kris turned around to
ask something, what it was I'm not quite sure. I was so
lost in ogling at my French partner, that when he
glanced at me, the only cover I could think of was,

"Do you want anything? Like a snack or..." my voice
quivered with embarrassment.

"Ugh yeah. Uhm, something to drink?" his face flushed.
Why would he ever be embarrassed from something like
this? The answer evaded me, and I had no time to think,
I just wanted to be out of that room as quickly as
possible.

Once in the kitchen I began fumbling through glasses to
find us each one. When I turned around toward the
fridge there was Kris, standing there, staring at me.

His voice shook as he talked, "On second thought...
there was something else I wanted." He took a step
towards me, closing the distance dramatically. His cold
hand felt amazing on my waist, and before I knew it,
there was no distance between us. Both his hands were
gently resting on my waist, holding me against him. My
arms were around his neck, and I was staring up into
his crystal blue eyes. His body was warm, and his hands
cold. The combination was thrilling.

"You're very beautiful, I've always wanted to tell you
that," his voice was soothing, and I laid my head
against his chest.

"Thank-you," I whispered and kissed his neck softly. I
looked up at his eyes, and he kissed me softly and
passionately on the lips. Before I knew it he had
lifted me up onto the counter, and I had my legs
wrapped around his torso. His scent filled my nostrils
as his tongue filled my mouth. I had never felt so
connected to another male in my life. Kris was
wonderful.

He boosted me off of the counter and I led him to my
room. Once in my room things were a little strange. I
had never imagined that I would be in the position with
Kris, but now that I was I loved every minute of it. I
quickly removed hi polo, exposing his fit, toned body.
I traced my finger from his neck, across his pecs, and
through his six pack, down to his treasure trail. His
skin felt amazing, and I wanted more.

He removed my shirt, and tossed my easily onto the bed,
face up. He climbed on top of me, and I wrapped my legs
around his torso. He pushed down onto my pelvis, and I
could feel his throbbing length through his jeans. With
my arms around his neck, we continued kissing for some
time, before I rolled us over.

With me on top it was only minutes until his pants were
undone, and only his sport briefs held back his
engorged cock. His loose fitting pants slid to his
ankles easily, and over his feet even easier. His legs
were lightly dusted with hair, and it felt soft against
my own.

He rolled back on top of me, further messing up my bed
sheets. He wasted no time in getting my socks off, and
my boxers as well. I was lying but naked in front of
him, with my cock standing perfectly upright.

He eyed me from the bed, "You're so beautiful, but,
nothing could have prepared me for how you look without
clothes," he breathed heavy, and had a hungry look in
his eyes. I pulled him down onto the bed next to me,
and then went down on him. I teased the head of his
uncut cock with the tip of my tongue.

Soon he had my cock in his own mouth and he truly knew
what he was doing. I could taste the pre-cum on the tip
of his cock, and feel it pulse, I knew I was time to
stop; I didn't want him to blow his load yet.

He flipped me off of him, and onto my back, and then
reached into his backpack.

"What you gettin?" I asked. My question was answered by
the bottle of lube that quickly appeared in his hand.
My mind began raising, I had only ever had sex with one
other guy, and it wasn't the best time of my life, but
Kris wasn't like every other guy.

It didn't matter whether he was, because I had no time
think anyhow. He was rubbing lube all along my ass, and
down my crack. A few times his finger slid just inside
my hole, grazing my g-spot, sending me waves of intense
pleasure. I'm not even sure how long that lasted, but
the next clear though I had, was of Kris lifting up my
legs, and sliding his bare, lubed cock deep inside of
me.

Thank god no one was home, because I instantly let out
a long moan of pleasure. Kris slowly withdrew his
throbbing cock, just to the tip, and then slipped it
back in, making me moan again. His gentle thrusts, each
one making me let out sounds of pleasure, slowly
quickened, and barely had time to catch my breath
between each quick thrust.

His thrusts turned harder and more forceful, and my
inaudible moans quickly turned into, his name. He
seemed to like that, he began purposefully thrusting me
hard and deep just to hear his name moaned
breathlessly. He pounded me unrelentingly, and I moaned
continuously. Just before he was about to cum, he
withdrew from my ass, and jacked off onto my chest, his
warm cum flooded my body, there was so much!

I let out one last deep breath, sighing his name. I lay
there, paralyzed from the fuck of my life, glistening
with sweat. I glanced at the clock, it was almost five.
We must have been fucking for at least two hours.

"I'm gunna stay here tonight, if that's ok," said Kris
with a wink.

"Only if you sleep in my bed," I replied with a
chuckle.

"Nowhere else I'd rather be beautiful, I'm gunna go
clean up."

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...