movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Away for the Weekend (ff:first time, 4978 words)

"Now why do you have to go to this thing again?" my husband whined.

"I told you, already. I need to get trained on how to sell the make up
so I can make us more money." I repeated for the hundredth time. I
continued packing my back as I waited for Rachel to pick me up. It was
to be a 2 night stay with the training going throughout both days.
Rachel was also new to selling the make-up and offered to drive us and
split the room cost with me. I looked over to my husband and saw his
sad puppy dog face and said "baby, it'll only be for 2 nights and when
I get home I'll let you cum in my mouth." I gave him a wink and
finished packing.

"Who's gonna take care of the kids?" he pleaded.

"You're the daddy. You do it. Welcome to my world." I remarked.

He huffed out of the room so I zipped up my bag and checked the mirror
for some last minute touch ups. I left the bathroom and grabbed my bag
and headed down stairs to comfort my husband. He was sitting on the
sofa so I went behind him and leaned down and whispered that I loved
him in his ear. He turned his head to me and gave me a nice passionate
kiss. The kind that makes my pussy tingle.

I heard Rachel honk her horn so I kindly broke the kiss and again let
him know that I loved him and went towards the door. I slipped into my
heels and went out the door toward her car. Rachel got out and took my
bag and threw it into the trunk and got back into the car as I was also
getting in. I noticed that she too was dressed in business attire. She
had a knee-length navy pin-striped skirt with a 3" slit, which showed
high up her thigh when she got in the car. Up top she had a white
button down blouse that appeared to be silk. The blouse was
semi-transparent because I could see the lace of her bra through it.
Her shoulder-length auburn hair was pulled back in a pony tail and
make-up was put on flawlessly, of course.

I waved to my husband as we backed out of the driveway. We started going
forward and I heard Rachel "ahem" to me and she glanced into my lap. I
looked down at my lap and turned beet red as we pulled away. When I got
into the car I hadn't noticed that black wrap skirt had not stayed
wrapped and was gaping open showing the world (namely Rachel) the tops
of my thigh highs and just a hint of my white panties. I quickly
adjusted myself and apologized all while being so embarrassed.

"Nonsense", Rachel tittered. "Quite the sexy little ensemble for such a
boring weekend."

Still red I replied, "my husband got me started on thigh highs a few
years ago and they made me feel sexy. Now they're all I wear." Still
adjusting myself I added, "I'm just glad that I was wearing underwear."


"Don't you think that I've ever seen a vagina before?" she giggled.
"I've got one right here!" she added as she jokingly placed her hand on
the top of her crotch as if she was a guy grabbing his cock and balls.
This definitely eased the tension in the car. I had known Rachel to be
quite amusing but this was a little different. This was going to be an
interesting weekend.

We did a lot of small talk as we took our 2 hour journey. The time
passed quickly. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the trip.
We arrived at the hotel at about 4:00 and we checked in. Our first
meeting was to begin at 5:00 and go until 9:00. It looked as though
Rachel had also packed light too. We quickly headed to our room on the
fourth floor and noticed that we would be sharing a bed over the
weekend. ‘No big deal' I thought and nothing was brought up between the
two of us about it. After unpacking our bags we headed down to the
meeting area.

They talked about the normal make-up stuff during the meeting. About new
products and gave away a few door prizes. It was more fun that I
anticipated. I got to meet a few interesting women and even noticed
that there were a few men there too. After the meeting a few of the
girls were going to the bar and asked Rachel and I if we'd like to join
them. I didn't really want to but Rachel answered for the both of us
and took me by the hand and we headed to the hotel's bar.
There were 5 of us standing around a tall table drinking our wine and
talking about the meeting. The bar was empty, besides us, so our voices
seemed very loud. After my 2nd glass of wine I decided to pull up a bar
stool and rest my feet. The table was small and the empty wine glasses
were collecting because a few more people came into the bar.

One of the girls went to the bar to bring it to the bartender's
attention and she came back with shots. This was a little more than I
could handle. I'm usually loopy after the first glass of wine. We all
held up the shot glasses and one of them said "to a weekend without the
husbands". We all clinked glasses and drank the shot. I wasn't sure
what it was but it tasted like a fireball. I was wondering how I was
gonna wake up in the morning.

I was finishing my third glass of wine and felt a hand on my thigh. I
looked down to see this hand placed right over my crotch and two
fingers on my naked leg just above my thigh highs. I followed the arm
up to see Rachel leaning into me, "you better cover up that sexy little
pussy of yours. Those guys over there are enjoying the view."

Her words were like electricity going through my ear and down my body
and out of my pussy. I felt myself getting wet over her comment and her
hand on my leg. I un-gracefully slid off the stool pulling Rachel's
hand further into my panty covered pussy putting pressure on my clit.
My knees were slightly weakened as I stood up and adjusted my skirt.
Rachel removed her hand from my leg and took my hand. We said our
goodbyes to the girls and headed to our room. I was pretty drunk and
had to hold onto Rachel's hand pretty tightly. My head was still
spinning a little from the feeling of having her hand in my lap. I
could feel that my panties were soaked. I was so embarrassed.

We got to the elevator and Rachel leaned in "you got yourself a little
drunk" she laughed as she brushed my hair with her fingers.

I slurred "I usually don't drink that much. I hope you don't think less
of me."

"Of course not. I completely understand you having fun without your
husband. Let loose. Be free. I won't tell."

Letting loose wasn't what I had in mind. I just drank a little much, I
thought as she led me down the hall to our room. Once in our room
Rachel went to get her sleep clothes and headed to the bathroom. I sat
on the bed and listened as she talked to me from the bathroom. I looked
up and noticed that in the mirror that she left the bathroom door open
as she was talking to me. She was brushing her teeth so I could barely
understand what she was saying. She didn't seem to see me in the mirror
because after she brushed her teeth I saw her start to take off her
clothes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Why was I having these
feelings? I could feel my pussy heat up again. I felt so dirty ‘spying'
on her. She kept talking and I kept looking as she removed her blouse
exposing her sexy white lace bra. Her breasts were mounding over the
tops of each cup. Her hands moved behind her back to unhook her bra and
release her tits. They were beautiful. I could not believe myself
getting excited over this site. It must have been the alcohol.

She again reached her hand behind her to unzip her skirt and let it
slide down her legs to the floor. I caught myself staring at her near
naked body and feeling my hand move itself to the crotch of my panties.
I pushed into my clit and felt a surge of excitement shoot through my
body. I quickly pulled my hand away embarrassed at the feeling that I
was having. Rachel pulled her nightie down her body and stepped out of
the bathroom. "Next" is all that I heard out of the entire time she was
talking to me.

I pulled myself together and grabbed my nightshirt and the only other
pair of panties that I brought from the dresser and headed to the
bathroom. I shut the door behind me and headed toward the toilet to
pee. I pulled down my panties and they were drenched. I knew that I
wouldn't be able to wear these to bed so I slipped them all the way
off. I finished peeing and did my bedtime routine with brushing my
teeth and taking off my makeup. I finished and slipped my nightshirt
down my body, which landed just above my knee. I stepped out of the
bathroom and Rachel was laying under the covers on the left side
watching TV. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just after
11:30. I also slept on the left side but didn't want to make a scene so
I slipped into the right side of the bed and the chill of the sheets
startled me a little. I was extremely tired and still pretty drunk so
instead making more of an ass of myself I told Rachel goodnight and
tried to go to sleep.

I never have a sound sleep when I am not at home and this was no
exception, even with the alcohol. I tossed and turned every few minutes
to find a comfy position and finally decided to be on my back. I
drifted off still hearing the TV in the background. I came out of my
sleep a little to pitch black and could hear the slight rustling of
sheets. It must be Rachel trying to fall asleep. I felt that my shirt
was pulled up to my waist from all of my shifting. I didn't bother
fixing it. I started to fall back to sleep and heard very faint moans
coming from her. I knew that I sometimes moaned when I was falling
asleep too so I didn't think anything of it. Not wanting to disturb her
I fell back to sleep.

What seemed like a few more hours I was awoken again but this time
Rachel's hand was resting on my pelvic bone. She was not moving it but
it startled me just the same. I could still hear her soft moans but was
too tired to stay awake. The alcohol kept me from shifting anymore and
I stayed on my back. I started thinking about how my husband would just
love this scenario and that, for some reason, made it even hotter so I
left her hand there and went into a deep sleep.

When I woke up the next morning Rachel was laying on her left side with
her right leg draped over my left leg and her right arm was resting on
my chest. Her face was nuzzled into my neck and I could hear breathing
as she continued to sleep. I was a little uncomfortable at finding her
on me this way but strangely turned on. Not wanting to get confused by
my feelings I gently eased my way out of the bed. Rachel's hand rubbed
both of my breasts as I slid out from under her. I could feel my
nipples harden from her touch, even though I knew she was still asleep.
I pulled myself the rest of the way out of bed and quietly retrieved my
clothes from the dresser and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

I felt surprisingly good. No hangover at all. I pulled of my nightshirt
and went to sit down to pee. I must have had good dreams last night, I
thought, because these panties were soaked. I took them off all the way
and put them with my nightshirt. When I wiped, after peeing, my pussy
was still pretty wet. I thought nothing more of it and flushed the
toilet.

I stepped into the shower and enjoyed the heat of the water as it
streamed onto my skin while standing under the showerhead with my eyes
closed. My body and mind were becoming completely refreshed. I was in
my daze for a few minutes when I heard Rachel talking outside of the
shower. I guess I didn't lock the door. I washed as we talked about
what our plans were for the day. I finished showering and dried off,
while still behind the curtain. Rachel was still in the bathroom as I
stepped out with the towel wrapped around me. As I went to swab my ears
she stood facing me and slipped up her nightie as if I wasn't in the
room. I caught myself staring at her, orange sized, firm tits as she
pulled it up over her head. My eyes shifted downward to see that her
panties had already been removed. Her pussy was clean shaven and I
could see lips barely protruding slightly out of her box. I could feel
the heat in my pussy building from the site of her phenomenal body. I
reluctantly pulled my site back to Rachel's face to see her somewhat
smirking as she noticed me checking her out. She didn't say anything
about it but I was mortified and turned away quickly and went about
cleaning my ears.

Rachel continued talking to me as she entered the shower. I was relieved
that she wasn't in front of me anymore. I was so ashamed at the lust
that was filling my body. I brushed my teeth and blew dry my hair while
she was showering. She finished as I finished with my hair so I let her
have the room and I took my clothes and went into the bedroom to get
dressed. She, of course, left the door open as she got ready. I sat on
the bed and slipped out of my towel and looked down at my naked body as
if to tell it to stop having these feelings. Starting to dress took my
mind off of things. I slid one of legs into my thigh high and adjusted
the lacey top and then slid the other on. I stood in front of the
mirror to make sure they looked right and I turned back toward the bed
to grab my skirt only to find Rachel, standing nude, ogling my near
naked body. I quickly grabbed my skirt and covered my downstairs.

"Holly, why are you so bashful about your body, especially around
another woman? It's not like I don't have a pussy too," she confirmed
as she displayed her own beautiful mound. "I occasionally love to see
another beautiful woman naked and I don't mind if they see me. You
should be proud of your body," she added as she stepped closer to me.

She took my right hand and pulled it to my side, as I still stood there
slightly crouched, which stood me straight up. I released that side of
my skirt and it fell to my left side still in my left hand. I was again
showing her my naked areas. As with a deer in headlights I stood there
motionless. I could feel my juices start to flow and my nipples harden.
I was so shocked, yet so turned on.

"All I'm saying is that you've got one hot little body and you should
not be embarrassed for someone else to see it," she finished. She let
go of my hand and turned to go back into the bathroom.

My arm fell back to the side and I regained my composure. I was able to
muster up, "thank you."

"You're welcome," I heard from the bathroom.

I rebalanced myself, still trying to get my thoughts together, and
stepped into my black skirt. It seemed shorter than I thought. Then I
realized that I must have grabbed the wrong one when I packed. This was
the skirt that I wore with my husband around the house when he wanted
me to dress sexy. It was long enough to go out in but when I sat down
you could see a little of the lace from my thigh highs. What a weekend
to not bring an extra pair of underwear. I pulled it down as far as I
could and put on my shirt and jacket. It seemed to be ok. I stepped out
on the balcony to get some fresh air while Rachel got dressed. The
fresh air was doing me right. I could feel it slither up my leg and
caress my naked pussy. It took all of me not to turn around and watch
Rachel get dressed. I wrestled these thoughts out of my head.

I was outside for about 10 minutes when Rachel came to get me. We headed
down to the meeting area for some breakfast. "Quite the short skirt,
there Holly," Rachel teased. I explained to her what happened as we got
our breakfast from the buffet line. We sat at our table to eat. Thank
goodness that it had a tablecloth to cover up my legs. Our chatter was
fun with the other girls that sat with. We talked for about 45 minutes
before the meeting started.

We took our seats in the hall and I kept my notebook in my lap during
most of the meeting. We did have to stand a few times, which kept me
adjusting my skirt. They even had us dancing a time or two, which
really had me worried about showing my goods. Good thing there were no
men around me at the time because they would have gotten a show. I
looked down at one point and the entire top of my stockings were
showing and a little thigh above them. I kinda gave up because it was
turning into a losing battle.

During lunch my uneasiness was calmed and the other girls and I had a
good conversation at the table. After that, we finished up the meeting
at around 7:00 and the girls wanted to go back to the bar to get some
dinner and beverages. I, of course, needed to eat so I went along with
them.

The bar was a little more crowded at this point but there was an open
bar table so we made our way to it. The four of us climbed into our
seats and decided our meals. They ordered us all wine and the drinking
began. We got served our dinners and kept drinking. The conversation
turned sexual in nature, as it always does with us girls, and they
began asking ‘what if' questions. I was 3 glasses of wine in at this
point but was only a little tipsy because I just ate. And then came a
round of tequila shots. My words were beginning to slur a little and
Rachel was talking a little closer to me now. I noticed her hand on my
stool next to my thigh. It, sort of, got my juices flowing again.
Damned pussy has a mind of it's own.

The girls kept talking and I started fading out of the conversation and
into the feeling in my pussy. My skirt was hiked as far as it could go
without being around my waist. The heat of Rachel's fingers were
burning into my naked thigh, just above my stocking. Another glass of
wine and another shot of tequila and I knew that I had to go back to
the hotel room. My head was spinning and my pussy was aching. I leaned
into Rachel and let her know. She disappointedly sighed and let me know
that she would be up later. I said my goodbyes to the other girls and
ungracefully slid off of the stool and showed, whoever was looking, my
naked cunt. I quickly pulled my skirt back down and hurried to the
elevator. I did not want to have these feelings or thoughts but I
couldn't shake them. I needed to get to bed and go to sleep and not
think about them.

I entered the room and took off my clothes and headed straight into a
cold shower. Well, it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot either. It got my
mind off of things and helped me unwind. I finished in the shower and
did my bedtime ritual and grabbed my nightshirt and put it on. I knew
that I didn't have clean panties so I slipped into bed and began to
read. I looked over at the clock to see that it was only 10:30. I read
for a while and drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened slightly by Rachel coming into the room. I glanced at the
clock and saw that it was a little after 12:00. She went straight into
the bathroom and I fell back to sleep. I started having the most
wonderful dream of having Rachel sliding into bed and nuzzling up next
to me. She slid her right hand softly up my leg and thigh. Her hand
came to rest just below my mound. I could feel Rachel's hot breath on
my neck and almost feel her lips closing in on my ear. Her thumb was in
the perfect spot to allow her middle finger gently spread my awaiting
lips and enter my pussy. The dream felt real enough to send a shiver
down my body and slightly pulled me out of my deep only to realize that
it wasn't a dream.

I was still so drunk and still in my semi-sleep state that I couldn't
pull myself away from her finger. I felt so ashamed but it felt so
wonderful to feel her fucking me with her middle finger. Rachel's lips
reached my ear as her tongue helped ease my lobe into her mouth. She
slightly bit it and then sucked it again. My body tingled all over and
this drew me closer to awakeness as I felt my breathing getting heavier
and heard myself left out a soft deep moan. I wanted to stop her but my
body was fighting for her to stay.

My hips began to go with the motion of her finger sliding in and out of
my juicy pussy. My moans became steadier and slightly louder and I was
unexpectedly pulled completely out of my sleep when Rachel's lips
touched mine for our first kiss. I could not stop my moans even when
her tongue entered my mouth. My tongue instinctively intertwined with
hers as we shared in my first kiss from another woman. I loved the
softness her tongue as it danced around mine. My body took complete
control and forced me to wrap my arms around her as she fingered me.

Her thumb moved to circle around my clit while her middle digit plunged
in and out of me. I pulled my mouth from hers to catch my breath and
enjoy the pure lust and sensation that I was feeling. Rachel took this
as her cue to tenderly kiss my neck and continue downward. Her thumb
had stopped massaging my clit as she removed her hand from my wanting
cunt. I was so close to cumming and she must have known this.

I was regaining my thoughts as she was moving down my body and I was
finally able to let out a request. "Rachel" I panted.
"You...can't...uhhhh!" is all that I could get out as I felt her mouth
enclose on my awaiting box. "We...shouldn't...mmmm", I breathed, trying
to convince myself. My mind was, again, defeated by my lust and the
alcohol that I consumed earlier. Rachel's soft tongue caressed the
sides of my engorged labia, up one side and down the other. I wasn't
sure what I was supposed to be doing so I just layed there enjoying the
sensation.

My thoughts returned to my husband and the feeling that he gives me when
he eats me. This was different. A much softer, gentler touch. And the
idea of doing something wrong nurtured the fire in me. ‘He always
wanted me to be with another woman', I eased my guilt.

Rachel's tongue continued to explore my swollen lips and then she
slipped the tip up to flick my clit. My body was on fire. Every inch of
my body wanted more as she rounded my button. I could not help but
notice the awareness of my approaching orgasm. My body writhed under
her touch as I felt the flood of pleasure rip through me and out
through my cunt. My moans of pure bliss filled the room as I thrusted
my mound into her face. Rachel continued to circle my clit until my
orgasm subsided to a strong tingle. My body fluttered with fulfillment
as I lay there.

Rachel slowly released my clit and eased herself back up to my smiling
lips. She pressed her mouth back onto mine and slipped in her tongue. I
could immediately taste my juices mixed with her wine. A fire shot back
down me as we passionately kissed.

I don't what came over me next when I rolled us over so I was on top of
Rachel, never breaking the kiss. I was running on sheer lust and
craving to taste her. I felt like a teenager again like the first time
my husband and I made love. I remember how my body quivered under his
touch. The same sensation overwhelmed me, as I knew that I was moments
away from licking my first pussy.

My hands framed her face as we fervently made out. Her moans were now
coming through our kiss. I excitedly broke our kiss to take the journey
down to her hairless snatch. I consumed every inch of her beautiful
body as I descended. Her breasts were soft, yet firm, and her nipples
were standing with excitement. I slipped each of them into my lips to
relish the sensation. I moved to her navel and circled it with my
tongue. I could smell the beautiful fragrance that came from her box.
She squirmed under my contact. With the back of my tongue I skimmed to
the top of her mound. Rachel's moans invited me further so I slid my
right hand up her thigh and inserted my thumb up the side of her labia,
spreading her lips apart. I inserted my tongue into her hole to partake
in my first pussy. The taste was sensational, musky, but sweet. Her
juices were slightly creamy and tasted delicious. Rachel took in a deep
gasp to show her approval as I slid my lips up to her clit and my thumb
into her cunt.

I had no idea how to do this but I know what I liked so I went with
that. I sucked her clit into my lips and circled it with my tongue. Her
hips pressed up and into my mouth.

"Awww...mmmm...Holly that feels so wonderful."

I replaced my thumb with my middle finger and easily slipped it into her
awaiting hole. She fucked it to the rhythm of my pumping.

"Yeah...fuck my pussy"

I answered her by adding my ring finger to her fucking twat. I released
her clit and began licking around it with slow firm laps. Her clit was
swollen now and I could sense that her orgasm was near, by her faster
bucking. I started circling her clit, just barely touching it and
continued fucking her with my two fingers until, "mmmm...I'm
cumming...ahhmmm".

I pushed my tongue firmly on her clit as her body thrashed under my
touch. "Mmmmm", is all she could get out as she slowed her pulsing
hips. I eased my tongue from her clit and slipped it to the bottom of
her slit to taste her orgasm. Now I know why my husband enjoys it so
much. It tasted unbelievable.

As she finally subsided I crawled up to her lips and gave her a sensual
kiss. I layed along side of her with my arm across her and we both
drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was like the day before. I was on my back and Rachel
had her right leg across mine and her arm draped across my chest. The
difference was that I wasn't eager to move from under it. It was a bit
awkward but neither of us said anything about the night before. We had
idle chat about the conference and then drove home. When she dropped me
off we gave each other a hug and I went inside. My husband asked how
the weekend was and I replied, "nothing exciting," and then smirked as
I walked up the stairs with my bag. To this day I have not told my
husband about that event but I do reminisce about when I masturbate. I
miss the feel of her touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...