movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Substitute Fireman

In all honesty I guess I have to admit that I am not a nice guy.  In
fact, as far as my sister-in-law is concerned, I have not been a nice
guy for over three months now. I had been hoping for another three
years, but, thankfully, I won't be getting them - at least not the way
I planned.

First, let me tell you about Candy - she is a walking wet dream. How my
doofus brother ever ended up with her is beyond me. She is 5'9", 120
pounds, and 36-25-37 with flaming red hair and bright green eyes that
melt your insides when you look into them.

I lost my nice guy status just over three months ago when Candy, my
brother Jim and I were at a party. Jim is a volunteer fireman and his
beeper went off halfway through the party. He asked me to see that
Candy got home ok and then he took off - his red and blue lights
flashing. When the party broke up I helped Candy, who was feeling no
pain, out to my car and propped her up on the passenger's side. When I
turned out of the driveway Candy slumped toward me and I saw something
that I had not noticed before - she had no bra on and the way she was
slumped exposed one absolutely marvelous tit. I got an instant
'woody'. By the time I'd made several turns she was lying across the
seat with her cheek resting on my hardon. I'm sorry, but I could not
resist the temptation - I fished out my cock and let it bang against
her face while I used my right hand to caress her unfettered tits. Her
lips were resting against my dick and every time I hit a bump they
would slide against it - I was in agony. I reached down and held the
tip of my dick against her lips while wondering if it could work its
way in. A couple of more bumps and damn if it wasn't inside her mouth,
God, but it felt like velvet in there. I put my hand on the back of
her head and held it on my dick while I went looking for the bumpiest
roads I could find. It may only have been my imagination, but when I
hit those bumps I could swear that my cock was being sucked. About
five minutes from her house I felt my balls getting ready to give up
their hot treasure and I pulled my dick out of Candy's mouth and shot
my wad all over the floor of the car.

When we reached Candy's house I got her out of the car and had to carry
her to the house, she was pure dead weight. I carried her into the
house and by then my cock was rock hard again. I bent her over the
back of the couch, removed her panties, pushed her legs apart and
entered her from behind. I could not believe how wet she was as I slid
right in. I fucked her for a good ten minutes and the funny thing was
the way she responded to it - she moaned and I could feel her cunt
muscles trying to grip me as I slid in and out. I'd had no idea that
passed out women could respond to sex. When I was ready to cum I
pulled out and spent my load into her panties. I laid her down on the
couch and went home.

The next day she called me and thanked me for getting her home. Then
she asked me if anything strange had occurred that night. I told her
nothing that I was aware of, and asked her why the question. She said
she was missing something and couldn't figure out where she'd left it.
I knew she was talking about her panties so I told her that she had
dropped out of sight for about an hour before the party ended and she
might have lost whatever it was at that time.

My next shot at Candy came three weeks later. She had gone to a
Tupperware party and when it was over her car wouldn't start. Jim was
off saving the world from fires again so she called me to save her.
The problem was a bad starter and since there were no auto parts places
open at that time of night we left the car where it was and I drove her
home. She had been drinking again, apparently a lot, and she was
asleep before I got her home. This time was a repeat of the first time
except that this time I fucked her in her own bed - twice, and I damn
near went a third time, but decided not to push my luck. For the next
three months I was called on to perform services for Candy on the
average of twice a week and it seemed like every time I had to go help
her she was drunk, and every time she was drunk I fucked her. I'm not
sure, but I think I was getting more pussy from her than Jim.

That brings us to last night. Typical start - taking a bombed Candy
home. I carried her up to her bedroom, laid her on the bed and began
taking her panties off of her. Her eye's popped open and she said:

"This time can we take all my clothes off?"

I was struck dumb! I did not know what to say or do, but fortunately
Candy took matters into her own hands and began getting my pants off
me. It turns out that she had been playing games with me these past
three months - she had never been passed out. Seems like Jim was
spending all his time putting out the wrong fires so Candy had used me
to put out hers. She figured that if she just seduced me I might brag
about it and eventually Jim would hear about it, but if she played the
unconscious act I would probably keep my mouth shut. However, our
infrequent couplings were not enough for her and she needed more, a lot
more, so she told me I could have all I wanted as long as I kept quiet
about it. I promised her that I would and except for this story I have
kept my word. I figure you guys don't count - I haven't used our real
names and you don't have a clue as to who we are or where we live, but
I just had to tell somebody. Can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...