movies b grade...

movies

clickhere....

Friday, October 21, 2011

Nayanthara Nayanthara

Nayanthara
Nayanthara


This is one of the most renowned and highly favored website that is designed for Nayanthara’s fans. Here they can find easily downloadable
Nayanthara Pictures and Wallpapers, besides her biography, fitness regime and other trivia in her personal and professional career. Nayanthara is a famous and sought after south Indian actress who has smitten the hearts of millions by her chubby and gorgeous look and by her distinctive roles in movies. This is what she has to tell about her fitness and well being.

“Being in a profession where staying fit , lean and in shape is always the priority and even I prefer to remain fit and healthy always in order to be able to meet the expectations of the people and to entertain them to the hilt. Nowadys most actress look for zero size. Since I am mostly appreciated for my beauty but I would say this is a God-given gift and I do not follow any special routine of diet or exercise to maintain my physique and beauty. I do not stay away from food for the sake of maintaining my figure. Even during shoots, I eat whatever is provided to other unit members. I have special relationship with my God who gives me inner strength to tackle every hurdle that comes my way, I love to work and work harder and always keep a positive mindset, I try to remain contented always and take a good rest. These may be the reasons why I feel more energetic each day and glow comes naturally to my face.” I will definetly look for hollywood USA offer as well as bollywood offers.

Nayanthara glamorous appearance after the film “Billa” and now after seeing the hot picture of Sathyam, actor Vijay and Director Prabhu Deva shoots hot song sequence with Vijay and Nayanthara at Adhirapalli waterfalls at Chalakudi Kerala. Actually there were no ideas of making this song but after watching the hot stills of Nayan in Sathyam the song sequence were taken. The Villu location gets heated after seeing the hot performance of Vijay and Nayanthara in sets.



Tollywood Actress Nayanthara

Nayanthara Hot Wallpapers

Hot Nayanthara

Hot And Sexy Nayanthara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...